Activities include but are not limited to:
- Experiential Initiatives: a series of team building activities to hone in on chosen empowerment topic(s).
- FOCUS: deepen trust and communication skills to help individuals empower themselves and teammates.
- Yoga Session: choose from a traditional yoga flow to stretch out or an acro session for playful vulnerability and team building.
- FOCUS: connect the mind and body for decreased stress and enhanced performance.
- Mindfulness Hike: a walk where one sets intentions prior and engages in calming breathwork and mindful exercises throughout.
- FOCUS: how to find inner calm during intense moments.
- X-Games: engage in alternative sports like stand up paddle boarding or cross country skiing with team challenges woven throughout the adventure.
- FOCUS: to support self and teammates in stepping out of comfort zones.
- Sport Specific Training: incorporate empowerment topics into daily team drills and activities.
- FOCUS: direct on field implementation of empowerment tools.
FLOW defines team as two or more people working together towards a common goal. Throughout sessions, each individual will embody with their own empowered strengths and learn how to bring those strengths back to the team.
Individuals will reconnect with their empowered strengths through MindBody techniques to cultivate a self leadership plan.
Corporate Training Events, Wellness Retreats, Trauma Recovery and School Programs
“Thank you Brighde for showing me what compassion is and how to lead fearlessly. You are wise beyond your years and passionate about everything you do. Keep Dreaming!“
~ Emily Ott