Topics include but are not limited to:
- How to EMPOWER and lead one’s self
- MINDFULNESS for Strength Based Performance
- Team COMMUNICATION
- Developing Team TRUST and VULNERABILITY
- Finding the RESILIENCE in Taking Risks and Failing Magnificently
- Working with “THIS GENERATION” of Youth and Parents
FLOW defines a team as two or more people working together towards a common goal. Throughout sessions, each individual will embody with their own empowered strengths and learn how to bring those strengths back to the team.
Individuals will reconnect with their empowered strengths through MindBody techniques to cultivate a self leadership plan.
Corporate Training Events, Wellness Retreats, Trauma Recovery and School Programs
“Thank you for always challenging us to be the best leaders, players, and people we could possibly be. You demand a rare combination of performance and being a good person that made the team room the greatest place to be on campus.”
~ Geneva Calder